Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gratefulness


Diana Barnhart and her neighbor Kathy retrofitted and donated a crib and baby Safety gates.  The Public Health Nurse wrote:  Diana and her friend Kathy were gracious enough to help me load the crib, mattress, sheet, bed rails, and baby gates into my suburban. I just returned to my office after delivering it to my client. She and her family were very grateful. I am relieved that her 6 month old now has a safe place to sleep, and with the baby gates we can section off an area of safe play for her baby. I know for some people this seems like such an insignificant thing, but it is so important. Safety and sleep are two fundamental basics that allow a child to learn and grow, and now this baby has a place to do it. I don't know about you, but there is nothing like the comfort and rest I get in my very own bed. Again, I just wanted to let you know just how grateful I am for all you and your network do for me and for our agency.

No comments: